Revi Bikes

With more than 15 years of experience in the electric bike industry, Revi Bikes brings designs to life with 80 percent of its product parts available in the open market, highlighting the company’s belief in the importance of accessibility and bike repairability. Revi designed and built the remaining 20 percent from scratch to ensure buyers enjoy a unique, stylish, and durable products.

In addition, Revi’s bikes can be individually customized with additional enhancements, making each product unique to the end customer. This has allowed the company to build a community of users that not only enjoy a more comfortable ride, but are encouraged to share a positive product experience.